Thursday, March 10, 2016

What is best for your truck? Performance parts, wheels/tires, oil/fluids, interior accessories, and which brand of truck??? DIESEL Motorsports . . .

I get a lot of people wanting to know what is best for their trucks? I see a lot of questions on FB and forums what someone should do for their truck?

It can be very confusing for any novice diesel truck owner, there are a lot of people who claim to know what is best! And they are the first to tell you all about it!

Remember a couple of crucial elements, how do you drive your truck and what do you want your truck to do for you?

I have seen may trucks outfitted with similar products and have seen them all get repaired or not because of how they are driven. If you drive like a old man then you would make a normal diesel truck last a very long time. If you drive like a bat out of hell or like the kid who can break any toy then you will need repairs often.





What is best for your truck is what is best for the way you drive your truck. I drive moderately but I was always the kid who broke toys and drive vehicles hard. So I keep my modifications on my diesel truck simple but powerful and always overbuild. It looks like a plain old truck but can gettyup and go when I want it to and stop it when I want.

Every one is different and for those who are good with electronics and pushes their truck there is a great amount of what can be done to their truck. Many companies offer all levels of what is best for your truck. Some are really innovative at what they provide and do for the diesel performance market, but then again some are very careless. 

If you read it on the internet it must be true - right? I think we have all seen that scenario play out many times. Talk to the actual brick and motor shops who work on these vehicles on a daily basis. They know what will work with how you drive your truck.

I tried 20" wheels and tires and went back to 18" with my older truck. It just rode better with smaller tires and wheels plus adding newer shocks and Ride-Rite airbags made all the difference in the world.

It's different for everyone and their different trucks, I have seen Dodges, Dmaxs and Fords I like just as much as mine. It depends on what YOU like and how you use it.

Of course I try and use our sponsor's products because almost all of them are built in the USA! Jobs for every truck owner provided by our very own sponsors. Our sponsors contribute to the sport and deserve to have their products used because they are giving back to the sport!

It's only fair right? Do what is best for you and your truck . . .  bottom line!

No comments:

Post a Comment